Clubbies V2.1 - Talk And Chat of Anything!
The New Reputation Feature! 1867899995
Clubbies is the brand new destination for off topic chats. Our friendly staff and interesting members will make sure that your stay is just as enjoyable as it can get!

With Us, Entertainment Is a Guarantee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The New Reputation Feature! 1867899995
Clubbies is the brand new destination for off topic chats. Our friendly staff and interesting members will make sure that your stay is just as enjoyable as it can get!

With Us, Entertainment Is a Guarantee

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
show/hide
sliding
Content Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Reputation Feature!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The New Reputation Feature! Empty The New Reputation Feature! Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Administrator
Administrator

Many of you Know the fact that reputation is something everyone feel they must get, but a negative on is as despised as the positive one is liked. The New Reputation Feature! 75977

So, in this effect, I have activated the Reputation system, but gave some thought into negative ones and I thought that this feature must not be enabled The New Reputation Feature! 775618

So, now be sure to give a member one positive Reputation if they have helped you The New Reputation Feature! 80355

Enjoy,
Yours Cordially
Chubby!

https://clubbies.forummotion.com

2The New Reputation Feature! Empty Re: The New Reputation Feature! Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:40 am

Chuckle

Chuckle
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Would I give u a reputation since you started this topic?
lol

https://clubbies.forummotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum