Clubbies V2.1 - Talk And Chat of Anything!
The Cave of Wonders 1867899995
Clubbies is the brand new destination for off topic chats. Our friendly staff and interesting members will make sure that your stay is just as enjoyable as it can get!

With Us, Entertainment Is a Guarantee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Cave of Wonders 1867899995
Clubbies is the brand new destination for off topic chats. Our friendly staff and interesting members will make sure that your stay is just as enjoyable as it can get!

With Us, Entertainment Is a Guarantee

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
show/hide
sliding
Content Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cave of Wonders

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question! The Cave of Wonders Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:24 am

Gala Gryffinstone

Gala Gryffinstone
Talkative
Talkative

It was a Friday night. A storm was extremely falling. I was BORED! TOTALLY! So, I decided to do something.. I tried everything. Until theres no other choice than to read a book."I must be dreaming! No way" I exclaimed.. "This is only 1 time.. This is the first, and the last." I said. The Title was rather odd, as I read it."The cave of wonders. Hahahahaha!" I laughed and laughed.. I read the book.. ~30 minutes LATER~. "A map to the cave is what we should find." As the writings was read, in page 106."Yarr! But where would be this ye be found?"~107~. As I was going to flip the page, i noticed something weird. A MAP!.. then after that, somebody came knocking at the door."I'll get it!".. The Cave of Wonders 797104

http://dungeons.forumotion.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum