Clubbies V2.1 - Talk And Chat of Anything!
How's the US President doing? 1867899995
Clubbies is the brand new destination for off topic chats. Our friendly staff and interesting members will make sure that your stay is just as enjoyable as it can get!

With Us, Entertainment Is a Guarantee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

How's the US President doing? 1867899995
Clubbies is the brand new destination for off topic chats. Our friendly staff and interesting members will make sure that your stay is just as enjoyable as it can get!

With Us, Entertainment Is a Guarantee

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
show/hide
sliding
Content Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

How's the US President doing?

+3
Chuckle
Mystic_gohan
Turtle*
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How's the US President doing? Empty How's the US President doing? Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:16 am

Turtle*

Turtle*
Talkative
Talkative

Debate here how you think the current US President is doing!
I think he's currently doing nothing, he should be bringing more people home from war and making more peace among ourselves and others.

2How's the US President doing? Empty Re: How's the US President doing? Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:09 am

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Administrator
Administrator

Turtle* wrote:Debate here how you think the current US President is doing!
I think he's currently doing nothing, he should be bringing more people home from war and making more peace among ourselves and others.

I very well agree with you Turtle, it seems that Mr president is just for a name sake to deliver vibrant speeches and do nothing but boast about relations between other countries

And they have got one little issue with Iran, to keep the Newstands filled

https://clubbies.forummotion.com

3How's the US President doing? Empty Re: How's the US President doing? Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:47 am

Chuckle

Chuckle
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Maybe, but he is a Nobel laureate, though he is doing nothing as such

4How's the US President doing? Empty Re: How's the US President doing? Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:15 pm

discombobulated

Talkative
Talkative

To be honest, and not that I have anything against this, but I think that a lot of people just voted for him because we wanted to be able to say that we had an african amercian president.

5How's the US President doing? Empty Re: How's the US President doing? Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:41 am

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Administrator
Administrator

discombobulated wrote:To be honest, and not that I have anything against this, but I think that a lot of people just voted for him because we wanted to be able to say that we had an african amercian president.
I would also add, people loved his communicative skills, but i hardly think he is doing anything.In the midst of all this, his senior financial adviser resigned today, Isn't the Americans seeing the fall? How's the US President doing? 967578

6How's the US President doing? Empty Re: How's the US President doing? Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:15 am

Aurora

Aurora
Sub Junior Clubbie
Sub Junior Clubbie

I totally dont think much of the president... i mean i aint like racist but then... id rather have someone else as president though.. like he isnt what i'd expect in a prez..

7How's the US President doing? Empty Re: How's the US President doing? Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:43 am

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Administrator
Administrator

Aurora wrote:I totally dont think much of the president... i mean i aint like racist but then... id rather have someone else as president though.. like he isnt what i'd expect in a prez..
And I am thinking why Americans voted for him! How's the US President doing? 775618

8How's the US President doing? Empty Re: How's the US President doing? Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Naiwen

Naiwen
Sub Junior Clubbie
Sub Junior Clubbie

Meh I really don't care about Obama.

9How's the US President doing? Empty Re: How's the US President doing? Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:43 am

Wipper179

Wipper179
Sub Junior Clubbie
Sub Junior Clubbie

i think he's doing ok, but i think its a case of, too much talk, not enough work xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum