Clubbies V2.1 - Talk And Chat of Anything!
Gay Marriage Ban Not Legal 1867899995
Clubbies is the brand new destination for off topic chats. Our friendly staff and interesting members will make sure that your stay is just as enjoyable as it can get!

With Us, Entertainment Is a Guarantee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gay Marriage Ban Not Legal 1867899995
Clubbies is the brand new destination for off topic chats. Our friendly staff and interesting members will make sure that your stay is just as enjoyable as it can get!

With Us, Entertainment Is a Guarantee

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
show/hide
sliding
Content Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gay Marriage Ban Not Legal

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gay Marriage Ban Not Legal Empty Gay Marriage Ban Not Legal Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:14 pm

agentmanningctu

Talkative
Talkative

It's about time they figured that out...

It's now official. The California same-sex marriage ban is not Constitutional and will be removed.

2Gay Marriage Ban Not Legal Empty Re: Gay Marriage Ban Not Legal Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:14 pm

Aurora

Aurora
Sub Junior Clubbie
Sub Junior Clubbie

dang i really dont believe in that but.. its a free country and people are who they are so.. they can do it if they wanna.

3Gay Marriage Ban Not Legal Empty Re: Gay Marriage Ban Not Legal Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:33 am

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Administrator
Administrator

I dont really understand why there should be a gay marriage ban, since its nature and by nature, some are gays

BOSTON - Massachusetts' highest court on Tuesday struck down a ban on gay and lesbian marriage and gave lawmakers six months to fix state laws, a move that could make the state the first in America to legalize same-sex marriage.

In a 4-3 ruling, the Supreme Judicial Court said Massachusetts could not deny civil marriage rights to two people of the same sex who wish to marry -- although it stopped short of ordering the state to start issuing marriage licenses.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/1118-05.htm

"Barring an individual from the protections, benefits, and obligations of civil marriage solely because that person would marry a person of the same sex violates the Massachusetts Constitution," the court said, noting that state law forbids the creation of second-class citizens.

https://clubbies.forummotion.com

4Gay Marriage Ban Not Legal Empty Re: Gay Marriage Ban Not Legal Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:21 pm

barutiwa

barutiwa
Talkative
Talkative

The issue that will emerge is: The government of the United States of America is not a theocracy. It is a democracy and as such our laws have to be enforced in the manner of a pure democracy. Religiously speaking I am against homosexuality. But as an American (10+generations), I believe in democracy and people are free to live however they want despite if I think their lifestyle its disgusting or not. In turn, Gay rights can't be forced upon people who don't agree to it and that's most of America! A compromise will be made somewhere. I'm sure.

http://www.cincyforums.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum