Clubbies V2.1 - Talk And Chat of Anything!
Copyright Information 1867899995
Clubbies is the brand new destination for off topic chats. Our friendly staff and interesting members will make sure that your stay is just as enjoyable as it can get!

With Us, Entertainment Is a Guarantee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Copyright Information 1867899995
Clubbies is the brand new destination for off topic chats. Our friendly staff and interesting members will make sure that your stay is just as enjoyable as it can get!

With Us, Entertainment Is a Guarantee

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
show/hide
sliding
Content Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Copyright Information

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Copyright Information Empty Copyright Information Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Chuckle

Chuckle
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Arrow Please post and present your own article in this section
Arrow You are free to post a poem you find impressive, but please make sure that you specify the source of the poem and the poets name if it is known
Arrow If your post material is your own creation, then make sure that you put a '©️' symbol with your display name or your real name, inorder to indicate that these are your works
Arrow You may also make use of the small sized copyscape banner if you believe it must be done

Copyright Information Cs-ye-3d-120x60

Exclamation Please be understood that this information is being relayed to our valuable users, to stay out of any copright infringement case.In case of violations, the content will be removed without any notice

Your Cordially
The Clubbies Staff Team

https://clubbies.forummotion.com

2Copyright Information Empty Re: Copyright Information Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:54 am

barutiwa

barutiwa
Talkative
Talkative

It's good that you are making your visitors aware of this. Many forums on the Internet recklessly post copyrighted material. I disagree with this because I am a writer. I encourage everyone who visit my sites to always quote someone else's material and always provide a link to the source. In the case with news, it is better to quote a small part of it and provide a link to the original article. I don't agree with copying and pasting the entire article on a message board. It is better to write a summary in your own words then link to it. If your readers are Internet savvy then they will understand, read the source and come back to your site to post their comments. Just my opinion. Peace.

http://www.cincyforums.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]