Clubbies V2.1 - Talk And Chat of Anything!
Clubbies is the brand new destination for off topic chats. Our friendly staff and interesting members will make sure that your stay is just as enjoyable as it can get!

With Us, Entertainment Is a Guarantee

Clubbies V2.1 - Talk And Chat of Anything!
show/hide
sliding
Content Here
Log in

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats Your Phobia?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default Whats Your Phobia? on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:10 am

Mystic_gohan

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
what your Phobia? I have a Phobia of Needles

Its called Trypanophobia!



[center] Mighty Patrol And Founder of Clubbies



Color Used for Moderation = [b]Blue

Verified Team Clubbie
[/b]
View user profile http://clubbies.forummotion.com

2default Re: Whats Your Phobia? on Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Marvin

avatar
Sub Junior Clubbie
Sub Junior Clubbie
Theophobia - God
Achluophobia - Darkness
Monophobia - Being Alone
Antlophobia - Flood
Phasmophobia - Ghosts

^ YEAH I have so many XD

View user profile

3default Re: Whats Your Phobia? on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:35 am

Mystic_gohan

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Thats a big list, but thats very normal, considering the fact that you pinpointed them!



[center] Mighty Patrol And Founder of Clubbies



Color Used for Moderation = [b]Blue

Verified Team Clubbie
[/b]
View user profile http://clubbies.forummotion.com

4default Re: Whats Your Phobia? on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 pm

Jglove4168

avatar
Talkative
Talkative
I'm terrified of drowning

View user profile

5default Re: Whats Your Phobia? on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:37 am

Shortie861

avatar
Talkative
Talkative
I have only a few fears myself

Arachnophobia (fear of spiders)
Aerophobia (fear of flying in airplanes or helicopters)
Thanatophobia (fear of death)

Thats about all though :)

View user profile http://www.chat-addicts.com

6default Re: Whats Your Phobia? on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:42 am

Mystic_gohan

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Shortie861 wrote:I have only a few fears myself

Arachnophobia (fear of spiders)
Aerophobia (fear of flying in airplanes or helicopters)
Thanatophobia (fear of death)

Thats about all though :)
Thanatophobia is cool! I mean, Everyone has is, but the very name itself fears us

Aerophobia? I love plane travel, though not helicopter!



[center] Mighty Patrol And Founder of Clubbies



Color Used for Moderation = [b]Blue

Verified Team Clubbie
[/b]
View user profile http://clubbies.forummotion.com

7default Re: Whats Your Phobia? on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:45 am

Shortie861

avatar
Talkative
Talkative
Yeah alot of people say that they love flying on an airplane however I still haven't got over that fear to be able to do it :( would love to conquer that fear though to be honest.

View user profile http://www.chat-addicts.com

8default Re: Whats Your Phobia? on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:50 am

Mystic_gohan

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Shortie861 wrote:Yeah alot of people say that they love flying on an airplane however I still haven't got over that fear to be able to do it :( would love to conquer that fear though to be honest.
If you want to concquer, I have a tip for you! Book A Ticket, Sit on the isle seat, close your eyes untill they take off!

After taht, any problems, the staff attendants will help ya!



[center] Mighty Patrol And Founder of Clubbies



Color Used for Moderation = [b]Blue

Verified Team Clubbie
[/b]
View user profile http://clubbies.forummotion.com

9default Re: Whats Your Phobia? on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:09 am

StoneColdVampy

avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
I have a birdphobia myself. I dont know the legitamite name for it. And also claustrophobia ( fear of being contained in small enclosed spaces).
I dont really fear death. It is a path we must all walk one day and im a faithfull person. Also i know from other sources what will happen.



Universal Patrol Team

Color Used for Moderation = Orange


View user profile

10default Re: Whats Your Phobia? on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:21 am

Mystic_gohan

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
StoneColdVampy wrote:I have a birdphobia myself. I dont know the legitamite name for it. And also claustrophobia ( fear of being contained in small enclosed spaces).
I dont really fear death. It is a path we must all walk one day and im a faithfull person. Also i know from other sources what will happen.
Yeah, I inferred that from the incident when a crow flew into your house!



[center] Mighty Patrol And Founder of Clubbies



Color Used for Moderation = [b]Blue

Verified Team Clubbie
[/b]
View user profile http://clubbies.forummotion.com

11default Re: Whats Your Phobia? on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:22 am

StoneColdVampy

avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Yes didnt sleep 3 nights after that...



Universal Patrol Team

Color Used for Moderation = Orange


View user profile

12default Re: Whats Your Phobia? on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:30 am

Mystic_gohan

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
StoneColdVampy wrote:Yes didnt sleep 3 nights after that...
Lol, even i am afraid of live brids, not the dead one, lol

Their sudden swooping movement and moving wings make us afraid, though they are harmless ( Only Some lol!)



[center] Mighty Patrol And Founder of Clubbies



Color Used for Moderation = [b]Blue

Verified Team Clubbie
[/b]
View user profile http://clubbies.forummotion.com

13default Re: Whats Your Phobia? on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:32 am

StoneColdVampy

avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Next thing you know they start pecking at u and u run for your life. *shivers* And im not afraid of dead birds but after i killed that crow ( by accident) i thought its friends where coming for him. Had a bunch of them outside my house for days.



Universal Patrol Team

Color Used for Moderation = Orange


View user profile

14default Re: Whats Your Phobia? on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:36 am

Mystic_gohan

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
StoneColdVampy wrote:Next thing you know they start pecking at u and u run for your life. *shivers* And im not afraid of dead birds but after i killed that crow ( by accident) i thought its friends where coming for him. Had a bunch of them outside my house for days.
One day, i had a Owl coming at me, hopefully I ran to the house! And I hate chickens, except for eating!



[center] Mighty Patrol And Founder of Clubbies



Color Used for Moderation = [b]Blue

Verified Team Clubbie
[/b]
View user profile http://clubbies.forummotion.com

15default Re: Whats Your Phobia? on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:37 am

StoneColdVampy

avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
And I hate chickens, except for eating!

Somehow i expected that line sooner or later XD



Universal Patrol Team

Color Used for Moderation = Orange


View user profile

16default Re: Whats Your Phobia? on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:42 am

Mystic_gohan

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
StoneColdVampy wrote:
And I hate chickens, except for eating!

Somehow i expected that line sooner or later XD
LOL, after all chickens are too birds!



[center] Mighty Patrol And Founder of Clubbies



Color Used for Moderation = [b]Blue

Verified Team Clubbie
[/b]
View user profile http://clubbies.forummotion.com

17default Re: Whats Your Phobia? on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:12 pm

Shortie861

avatar
Talkative
Talkative
Roco wrote:
Shortie861 wrote:Yeah alot of people say that they love flying on an airplane however I still haven't got over that fear to be able to do it :( would love to conquer that fear though to be honest.
If you want to concquer, I have a tip for you! Book A Ticket, Sit on the isle seat, close your eyes untill they take off!

After taht, any problems, the staff attendants will help ya!

Thanks for that, alot of people have said the worst part is the taking off, really want to be able to go abroad as so many of my friends go and tell me how great it is.

View user profile http://www.chat-addicts.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum