Clubbies V2.1 - Talk And Chat of Anything!
Did We Land on Moon? 1867899995
Clubbies is the brand new destination for off topic chats. Our friendly staff and interesting members will make sure that your stay is just as enjoyable as it can get!

With Us, Entertainment Is a Guarantee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Did We Land on Moon? 1867899995
Clubbies is the brand new destination for off topic chats. Our friendly staff and interesting members will make sure that your stay is just as enjoyable as it can get!

With Us, Entertainment Is a Guarantee

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
show/hide
sliding
Content Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did We Land on Moon?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Did We Land on Moon? Empty Did We Land on Moon? Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:54 am

Chuckle

Chuckle
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Ever controversial Topic, Do you think we landed on moon? I dont think so, given the various conspiracies behind them (Solid proofs- I would say lol)

https://clubbies.forummotion.com

2Did We Land on Moon? Empty Re: Did We Land on Moon? Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Naiwen

Naiwen
Sub Junior Clubbie
Sub Junior Clubbie

I think we did, problem is that the pictures about the event look quite real.

3Did We Land on Moon? Empty Re: Did We Land on Moon? Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Administrator
Administrator

I recently started to question the authenticity of the moon landing. My biggest reason is due to the loss of bone density/muscle tissue all astronauts suffer after just a few days in space. The Russians sent people up and after 5 days they had lost so much bone density and muscle that they couldn't even walk, sit up etc. I believe the moon landing was 7 or 8 days total and I have never heard of any reports that they suffered this type of physical stress. They also appear happy, healthy and holding themselves up just fine in the pictures in the quarantine trailer.

I think much of it depends upon whether it is possible to get through the radiation belt without being fried. If it is not possible, without heavy lead shielding, then we did not go there. Whenever this particular point is brought up so as to settle the argument once and for all, why is it always skirted and the subject is quickly changed? If they had put heavy lead around the entire missile, it wouldn't even have launched.

Why, when Bart Sibrel just asks the astronauts to place their hand on the bible and say they went to the moon, do they take off running with hands in pockets? Why not just do it and let that be the end of it? Why punch him in the jaw or kick him in the rumpus?

The strangest part of it all to me was their press conference right afterwards. They weren't the least bit excited, though one would think they could never have been MORE excited in their whole lives, and they kept giving each other "looks" as if to check their stories with one another before answering questions.

https://clubbies.forummotion.com

4Did We Land on Moon? Empty Re: Did We Land on Moon? Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:04 am

Wipper179

Wipper179
Sub Junior Clubbie
Sub Junior Clubbie

in the pictures taken on "the moon" there were no stars, bit weird, dont you think?

5Did We Land on Moon? Empty Re: Did We Land on Moon? Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:42 am

micro1000

micro1000
Talkative
Talkative

I think it's true, but if it isn't time will tell.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum