Clubbies V2.1 - Talk And Chat of Anything!
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button? 1867899995
Clubbies is the brand new destination for off topic chats. Our friendly staff and interesting members will make sure that your stay is just as enjoyable as it can get!

With Us, Entertainment Is a Guarantee

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button? 1867899995
Clubbies is the brand new destination for off topic chats. Our friendly staff and interesting members will make sure that your stay is just as enjoyable as it can get!

With Us, Entertainment Is a Guarantee

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
show/hide
sliding
Content Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Curious Case of Benjamin Button? Empty The Curious Case of Benjamin Button? Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:50 am

Chuckle

Chuckle
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button -Wow , the title seems superb, isnt it?

But I dont know why, I didnt like the film, did you? the acting was good and is appreciated, but it basically lacked the essence - No idea Why lol!

https://clubbies.forummotion.com

2The Curious Case of Benjamin Button? Empty Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button? Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:45 am

PotterManiac

PotterManiac
Administrator
Administrator

I liked the idea...but the execution was not what i expected to see...

3The Curious Case of Benjamin Button? Empty Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button? Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:09 am

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Administrator
Administrator

Where do you think they missed? I would say It lacked some comedies or any interest and The cast was absolutely terrific

https://clubbies.forummotion.com

4The Curious Case of Benjamin Button? Empty Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button? Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:27 am

PotterManiac

PotterManiac
Administrator
Administrator

The cast was great, yeah...and I loved Brad Pitt's performance..but somehow, they made it boring to watch...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]